Terms & Conditions
This is the CPRA Ltd Members website. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you are deemed to accept each time you use the website:
Information on this Site
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, some of the information is supplied to us by third parties and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on this site or any liability in respect of information on this site supplied by you, any other site user or any other person.
Links to other Sites
On this site you will be offered links to other sites which we hope will be of interest to you. We do not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Using links to gain access to such sites is entirely at your own risk.
Your Use of this Site
You may only use this Site for lawful purposes. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Site or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorised access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of this Site or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site. You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this site. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
Security and Passwords
In order to use the Services available through this site you must sign in when you visit the site by using a user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of your password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to any other person. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is known to someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorised way. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use or disclosure of any password.
We accept no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of the site and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise. We hereby exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You must notify us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against you relating to your use of this site.
Changes to Terms and Conditions and Invalidity
These website terms and conditions may be changed by us at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions (as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
CPRA.CO.UK puts a small file known as a ‘cookie’ onto your computer while you browse the site.
Cookies are typically used to:
- measure how you use a website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember notifications you’ve seen so that a website doesn’t show them to you again
- keep you logged in to a password protected area
- retain selected items in a shopping cart system
Cookies are used on CPRA.CO.UK to keep you logged in to the password protected members area
CPRA.CO.UK sets the following cookies:
|members_area||Authentication cookie set to verify you have logged in to the password protected members area of the site||1 year|
Find out more about how to manage cookies at aboutcookies.org
- CPRA Ltd does not hold any personal data – contact details are held for administrative purposes only, and will not be passed on.
- CPRA Ltd Members can unsubscribe at any time without notice.
- CPRA Ltd may use Email addresses for: a) crime alerts, b) social events (e.g. Picnic in the Park), c) administration (e.g. AGM details, change of Member Area password), and d) website news (e.g. update details or unavailability).
- CPRA Ltd makes every effort to maintain the privacy of your information and have in place security measures so as to prevent unauthorised access, accidental loss of your information.
- Please note that when clicking on to links resulting in your transferal to another website where data privacy practices may be different to that of CPRA Ltd, visitors should consult the other website’s privacy policies as we are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
- CPRA Ltd is not required to ‘Notify’ under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Copyright: Use of website material for other than personal reasons requires written permission from CPRA Ltd.